Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to…

…Denmark! And you know what? That is BIG - HUGE! We don’t care what the title is or who the director is. We just heard that DENMARK won an Oscar. And for a country of only 5.5 million people that is what we would call “quite good going”.


And if you want the details the film is called “In a better world” (“Hævnen” in Danish), is directed by Susanne Bier (photos) and the category was “Best Foreign Language Film”.

At the same time the Englishmen took over the night with “The King’s Speech” which pleased me enormously. No offense, but in my opinion the British are so much better at making interesting movies than the Americans.

To celebrate the big event I went digging in my archives and found a few papers related to Oscar, film and Photography. I hope you can use them for something remarkable in your own life.

Click image for direct download. If you can't download it's because I have used up my 4shared bandwith - please try again tomorrow.
Take care!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sim said...

Congrats for this oscar
To all Danish people!
We all must see this film, don't we?
Kisses from Sim