Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Misc-Mix 01

I have recently been downloading some free PS Shapes from shapes4free.com and today I played around with some of them. That resulted in a new Freebie Group I have decided to call “Misc-Mix”. My plan is to make them from time to time and include a mix of elements not necessarily related to each other. I hope you’ll like the concept and find use for the items in your layouts.

If you have the time I would love a comment from you so I know what you think about it - is it something I should continue making?


Click image for direct download.


I’ll be back with “A Little Bit” on Friday.







10 comments:

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much, this will be so useful! Thank you for sharing your talent. Hugs, Jess

Joann said...

how cute thank you

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thank you so much! these are great!

Anonymous said...

Great freebie :)
Thanks a lot

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these items...

melliel said...

Thanks for the great freebies.