Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, June 2, 2011

Steampunk Alpha #02


This follow up on yesterday’s Steampunk Alpha is made especially for “Anonymous” who needed the alpha without shadows for cutting. I did not have the time to remove the shadows manually so I found another rusty metal style and made a brand new alpha from it. The style is the only thing different from yesterday’s version. I hope you can use this one for Father’s Day instead…?

Click image for direct download (4shared).

See you soon.







9 comments:

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Carol said...

Hi, Thank you very much for your great freebies. However, in regards to the comment that was made yesterday about all scrapbookers liking to use nonshadowed elements; that's not the case. In the program that I use I cannot create shadows, and LOVE elements that are already shadowed. That being said, I cannot separate elements that are on a sheet. I need the separate png for each element. So, even though I love your steampunk alphas, I cannot use them. :0( But, I am able to use a lot of your work and I love it. Thanks again! :0)

Trine Secher said...

Carol,
If you send me an email to let me know how to contact you directly, I may be able to help you...

XOXOX
Trine

Anonymous said...

Ah - I'm the one who dislikes shadows - well, I don't dislike them, but I can't use them in my digital cutter which I'd LOVE to use to cut out Steampunk! This is very nice, though, and I am really, truly grateful that you did this! It touched me! Thank you so very much!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for another fantastic alpha!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jun 03:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Patti said...

Thanks for the alphas! I appreciate it!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this alpha...