Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, September 22, 2011

New In Store + Freebie Sampler

As promised I'm here to introduce you to my newest products in my store at Scrap It Sassy.

After a long "dead" summer I have finally uploaded new products both PU, CU and even CU4CU:

All images are linked to the store.

"Fall In Love" is a kit that can be purchased separately ($ 3.99 each) or as a bundle with 50% off ($ 5.99). I made it as a combination of Fall and Romance but can be used all year.

"Fall In Love - Mega Paper Pack" - 85 full size papers, PU.
 

"Fall In Love - Mega Alpha Pack" - 10 alpha sheets, png, PU.

"Fall In Love - Elements Pack" - 55 elements, PU.

"Autumn Overlays" - 5 full size overlays, CU4CU.

"Medals" - 2 ready to use medals and 1 GS for re-colouring, CU4CU.

"Old Metal Frames" - 2 x 7 frames, png, CU.


But of course you get a freebie.I have made a sampler from the "Fall In Love" kit for you to try before you buy.

Click image for direct download (4shared).

See you soon!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

thank you for another awesome freebie! the new kit is fantastic!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

NathL said...

very nice minikit :) thank you

RoseAddict said...

I "Fall in Love" with these colors! Thank you for the sampler kit.