Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, January 30, 2012

Accidental Valentine 03-05

Thanks for stopping by again today where I bring you the rest of the papers for "Accidental Valentine". You get plaid, textiles and misc. papers each containing 5 styles in 6 colours = 90 papers in all. I find today's papers a little more exciting than yesterday's and my personal favourites are amongst them. So download them all and find your personal favourites.

Click each image for direct downloads (4shared).




Take tomorrow off but return on Wednesday for some of the kit's elements, OK?

7 comments:

Angelika said...

Love your freebie thank you
from Angelika from Scrapbooking

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the gorgeous papers today! Looking forward to Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love the papers
Lisa

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

Ruth Little said...

Love this! Thank you!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/thursdays-guest-freebies.html