Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, September 13, 2012

For Jan

Yesterday Jan, Jannie's Designz, left a comment for the "Spooky Cluster" post:

"........ Do you have it without the pic of the boy in it?"

I had (for some reason) not thought of it, so I didn't - But now I do! I made one without picture but with frame and one without both picture and frame.

So this is for you Jan - and of course everyone else.

Click each image for download - Box.com.

 TOU the same as first post.

See you soon!


5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Sep. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

these are awesome too! thank you!

debbie said...

great cluster frames, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with me

Jan said...

Thank you SO MUCH! I really appreciate this. *HUGS*

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/mondays-guest-freebies_17.html