Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The final door is now open


I promised you this Day 24 today (25th) and here in Denmark I'm stretching it - it's 11 pm at the moment - but I know that it is still early in a large part of the world, so I guess it's OK. The delay is caused by my very busy Christmas Day schedule = Doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Sorry. I'll make up for it with an AddOn tomorrow, OK?

The final day of this year's Advent Calendar brings you a complete kit. I have chosen the name "Country Christmas", don't ask me why, but I guess it's because of the colours. I hope you will like it and that you have enjoyed the full calendar of this month.

Can I just use a minute of your time to wish you and your close ones a Very Merry Christmas. I have truly enjoyed creating for you this past year and hope to see you all back again for the next one.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

Have a peaceful and lovely time in what is left of your Christmas and I will return tomorrow with the AC Add-On.

Christmas XOXO

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas!! Thank you so much it's gorgeous! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Day!

slbt17 said...

Thank you Trine, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas; and Thank you
kat