Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh Dear - Oh Dear.....


..... I just realised that it - once again - has been WAY too long since my last post. Sorry!

To try and make up for it (in a small way), I hereby bring you my latest Alpha. Inspiration and creativity failed me when I got to naming the alpha, so I ended up calling it "No Name Alpha".

You get A-Å, a-å, 0-9 and a few symbols. 

Download links below image.


I hope you can find a use for the alpha. I'll try to get back to you soon!

XOXO

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the wonderful alpha! Summer is usually slower anyway, hope you have great weather and can enjoy the outdoors!

Justin Gaberial said...

Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information.
Free Stuff