Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, July 15, 2013

Knock - knock...


I found out that it has been a while since I made something in the elements department, so I dusted off an old production and added a little to it, and bring it to you as today's freebie.

It's a simple pack of 7 sets of keys/keyholes in metal styles from different eras i history. I hope you can find some creative use for it.

Download links below image.


Until we meet here again - have FUN!

10 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for these lovely keys and locks.

sweetpea1030 said...

Thanks. Now following.

Teri Terrific said...

Thank you; I just love keys and locks. I don't even put them on much, just like to look at them :) And these are really nice.

Anonymous said...

Luv these I also luv lock & key . Luv these dang they look so freak`n real THANK YOU ;~} what ever I use these on they will certainly add class...
from crystalnva

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely keys and keyhole plates...

Sharon G said...

Wow! These are just fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Saskia Pullen said...

THX. For the kit :)

Birdee Wilson said...

Love this! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hi Trine ,
In the "elements department" , it's so difficult to find a nice bar to hang banners . Many people are looking for a silver bar with 2 rounds at the end , maybe some variations with different styles , something attractive . Could you maybe try to make some ? Thank you for considering :-)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I just picked up a few more of the freebies I have missed, some metal bars, the cool key paper and keys themselves, the frame brushes and the neat ornamental overlays. I do have another question regarding your tou but I'll email you about that.

Thanks so much for all these great items. I wish I could leave comments for each and everyone but with word verification on your posts, it just makes it too time consuming. Hope you understand.

Hugs,
Lisa D.