Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hang on!

I deeply apologize for my absence this week. But I am “back in school” to learn html/CSS, Dreamweaver and many other interesting things so I don’t have much time to “play”. This will last 6 weeks so until the end of October I will probably only post a couple of times a week. Hope you’ll forgive this and still hang on to my address…?

I have, however, made a little something for you today. 4 beautiful door hangers and something to hang them on. It was my initial plan to put texts on the door hangers, but then I thought that it was better if you could make any text you needed for your specific use, so I left them blank. I hope you will enjoy them nevertheless.

Click on image to download.


I’ll be back again before the weekend is over and hope to see you then.





4 comments:

melliel said...

These are cute - thanks for sharing.

jacqueline said...

haha i was just talking to my hubby yesterday that i should have a doorhanger for my new hobbyroom.DO NOT DISTURBE could i use on my doorhanger.Thanks for you share

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!! Thank you!!!