Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, September 10, 2010

How much is A Little Bit?

Happy Friday everyone!

As I was planning this week’s A Little Bit Friday I found a wonderful tool in my big archive to make alpha beads and knew that it should be the source. As I started to make the alpha for you it struck me (no, it didn’t hurt): An alpha is not a little bit, is it? Should I make something else? No, I really wanted to use this bead maker… So I had the following bright idea: Today you get a little bit of the alpha (the uppers) and then I return with the rest during the weekend.

Brilliant, right?

So here is a little bit alpha for you:

Click on image to download.


And remember to drop by during the weekend for the rest (lowers and numbers).

See you soon.




5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you nice alpha , it's green but while changing the Hue in Photoshop you can paint it in all colors from the rainbow of course

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beads. I make calendars for my church and family and these will be perfect. Thank you again. Mary

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Lainie said...

This is so cute. Thanks so much.