Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Well, it's closing in on midnight here in Copenhagen and I find it appropriate to wish you all
Picture above is "borrowed" from IzaaSG @ DeviantArt

Halloween has not yet grasped Denmark as much as I would have liked. The day is mostly a chance for the kids to get free candy simply by knocking on doors - they don't even make the effort of dressing up spooky... My day did, however, have one extremely spooky  element. Late afternoon, as dusk began to take over, a flock of about 30 crows decided to take over the air space just above or house... Both sound and sight gave me the chills, and they stayed for about half an hour!!!
 
There is one good thing about being an adult on a night like this: If I want to go Trick-or-Treating I don't have to dress up and go outside. I can simply wear my comfy PJ, go to the kitchen and scream at the candy basket - and I get anything I want :o)
I don't have an actual freebie for you today but I do have something free so it count, doesn't it? I have made this as a "piece of art" for my own use but found out that it would make a great gift for you for tonight. I don't know what you can use it for, but if you figure it out feel free to use it as you wish (but please give me some kind of credit for it).

The Reaper
Click image and then right click and "save picture as"

Enjoy and have a spooky night!
 

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

thanks for the super picture! We had alot of kids but not as much as last year because it was a school night.