Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, October 7, 2011

Rock!

First I got an award because my blog rocks and the other day I got a comment telling me that I rock (Thanks Juli). That is something...

...and I have to celebrate it with something "Rocky".

I haven't got much time as I am working in something HUGE for you (will be posted soon), but I managed to make you a rocky, Halloween-ish tombstone alpha.

Click image for direct download (4shared).


Rock on until next post!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny this alpha for Halloween, thanks

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Stacey said...

love the tombstone alpha! thank you so much!! You do Rock!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this Alpha...

Patti said...

COOL!!!! Thanks for the fun alpha!

Lili dAix said...

sympa cet alpha ! Merci !

RoseAddict said...

Cute alpha - thank you!

Fran├žoise-Louise said...

Merci pour cet alpha !
Scrapulette