Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, February 6, 2012

Accidental Valentine 17-18

I wonder if I'll ever be finished with this kit...?

Well, not today. I have two more parts of it for you: One with some (funny) WordArts and one with 6 lovely lace bordered papers made with a great action by Eirene that I bought this weekend.

Click each image for direct downloads (4shared).



I have a little bit left for tomorrow (or Wednesday) but I think that will be the last batch.....? Come back for it, please...?


13 comments:

crosstown said...

I just found your site and it is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Angelika said...

Your freebie is awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
from Angelika from What is digital scrapbooking?

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the super word art and beautiful lace paper!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

Sue said...

I have just discovered your site and I just love it. I went to your gallery and saw your scrapbook layout on 9-11 and it was so MOVING. Just amazing.

I also do free daily word art and I would love to feature you on my site. I am in the process of downloading your valentine kit elements andd would like to use it in the future. All I need is your permission to do so. When I use elements of a kit, I highlight the designer and do a blog to your site.

Come and sit a spell and see my site. And consider becoming a member if you like what you see.

Look forward to hearing from you. Hugs, Sue

Sue said...

Forget to give you the name of my site. You can find me at:

http:grands9creations.blogspot.com.

Hugs again, Sue

Chris said...

Thank You for the Word Art and Beautiful Lacy Papers!

Jackie said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, paper is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup :)

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for the papers in number 18...

Léa De Girn said...

Thank you very much from France !

Anonymous said...

un grand merci de belgique