Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, January 27, 2013

Natural Basic


There always come good things out of playing... This time I was playing around with my layer styles and ended up with today's freebie.

I made you a pack of frames - basic textile frames in natural colours, most of them should be easy to re-colour if you need to. There are textile, knit, leather and denim. You get 15 frames x 2 = a set with drop shadows and one without. I have no doubt you can decorate them and make them anything but Basic.

As we are getting near to the end of the month I have added a link to 4shared as well as the usual links. I hope you can get them from at least one of them (cross my fingers) but if not just wait until 1st February.

I have also split the pack up in two so you can get the frames with shadows or the ones without (or both) according to your liking.


WITH shadows:

WITHOUT shadows:


Hope to see you soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I should tell you in case you think people don't like your frames..Your 4shared link is kicking up problems with my bitdefended..for some reason it says it is an untrusted site...and your box has run out of bandwidth..Don't you just love tec lol
I know I am the font of bad news but as somone who has a freebie site general files and file tram use free hosting sites like 4shared and put links to your files on there site so people never visit your site but suck your bandwidth. I know they copied 18 months of my site and wont take them down unless I send them correct links to all 72 files. I just wanted to warn you...people like you do nice things and post freebies ( which are lovely by the way :) and someone else comes along and spoils it. I just wanted you to know so you dont have loads of links to find like I do :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks again for sharing your lovely creations with all of us so generously! Appreciate your gift!

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the fantastic frames! I've been sick so way behind! just wanted to let you know, I love them. Your dropbox works just fine!

Administrator said...

I highlighted this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/tuesdays-guest-freebie.html

Lainie said...

You make such beautiful things, thank you.

patty said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely frames.