Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Spotlight hit me

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the Holidays. Personally, I am using this very long weekend to RELAX and trying to get to the bottom of my many "must-do-soon" projects. But earlier this week I go a wonderful surprise. I was hit by spotlight...

I got a mail from Marisa at Pixel Scrapper asking if I would like to be the Pixel Scrapper Spotlight Designer. DAHHH! I would LOVE it - and see it as a great honour. It ended up in this little feature portrait on Pixel Scrapper where you can read a little bit about me as a person and designer AND download my special Pixel Scrapper Freebie.

Click the image to go to the Spotlight.

And while you are there, please join us on Pixel Scrapper. It's a great place to be.

I have a LOT more to share with you, so I will be back later today (or first thing tomorrow) - stay tuned.

XOXO

1 comment:

linda from arizona said...

It was so nice learning more about you on Pixel Scrapper! Thank you for the lovely freebie.