Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, July 26, 2010

Glitter, glitter and more glitter…


I went online power shopping this weekend and spent a few hours yesterday playing with my new toys. And as usual I want to share some of the results with you. Today you get a bunch of glitter- and gemstone-confetti frames - hope you like!

Click on image to download - and please excuse me for the size of the zip… If you have difficulties downloading the 44 MB let me know, and I will try to help you with split zip files.


I’m back with more play results on Wednesday. See you then?

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JL said...

Thank you so much. I'm sure I'll use these after out next trip to Disneyland.

tink0813 said...

Thank you, thank you. The only thing I love better than glitter is pixie dust!

Chloé said...

Thank you veru much for these very nice glitter frames !