Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, July 9, 2010

A Little Bit Friday 09

I have packed myself in wet towels to stay cool long enough for serving you with this week’s A Little Bit… No, just kidding. It IS still hot here in Copenhagen, but I get through by treating myself to plenty of fluids and LOTS of ice cream - don’t you just love summer?

The Little Bit for today is kept in the light and airy category so it won’t send out any extra heat. It’s a pencil sketch photo frame made with an action from Atomic Cupcake. I put together a very quick and simple LO so you can see it in use.


When downloading you get both a layered psd with photo mask and a frame only png.

Enjoy your weekend everybody - but if there is anyone from Spain or The Netherlands reading this let me wish you Good Luck on Sunday!! I will be in front of the TV supporting both countries. That’s the good thing about having your own country kicked out so soon, you are no longer bias … or are you…? Well, I’m not revealing anything here as I would like to keep any friends I’ve got :o)



See you on Monday - winners and losers alike!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Jana said...

What a neat frame! Thanks. And thank you so much for ALL the wonderful freebies that you share!J

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Glenda from oz. said...

Thanks for the frames and for sharing your wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

very cool - thanx!!