Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I wish all my American friends a very happy 4th. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend - and enjoy the fireworks tonight.

I found a few things in my faithful archives to mark the occasion. First up is a “re-run” of the “Stars and Stripes Alpha” from my NY theme in March.

And then, two frames and a flair matching the alpha.


Enjoy your country’s birthday and don’t forget to take lots of pictures for the scrapbook.

See you tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria