Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, August 30, 2010

First Autumn

In just two days we have to get used to writing September in our dates and that is not just another month change. It is also a change of mind and colours. Our subconscious tells us that it is no longer summer and we start to get cosy and the colours we use for both dressing and scrapping turn into darker warm, golden and brown. I am an autumn child and must admit: I LOVE autumn colours!

Today - while it is still August - I bring you my first autumn paper pack: 6 papers in brown and green made with MegaDoodle Inspired’s Paper Maker Action. Enjoy!

Click on image to download.


I am back here on Wednesday. Are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the freebies you have shared. They are all so useful. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers!