Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, August 2, 2010

More stitches anyone?

August is here. And that means that autumn is just around the corner. I must admit that I look forward to autumn as it is my favourite season. I love the crisp cool air and the light. But most of all I love the colours - all shades of brown and orange with a little dark green added for contrast. Now you know what to look forward to on these pages in a month or so :o)

I found out last month that stitches are among your favourites as my download statistics sky rocketed when I gave away the stitch pack. So when I found these stitch frames/borders I knew I had to give them to you.

I addition to the four 12x12 borders shown in the preview I have also included a little bonus for you: 4 small frames/borders you can use for your pictures or as they are as cute decorations. Both the big and the small stitches are in grey scale/light colour so you can easily re-colour to your liking.

I hope you will love them as much as the first stitches and that you will have lots of fun using them in your layouts (which, of course, I would love to see…).

Click on image to download.


See you on Wednesday?





9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

wej said...

awesome! thx =)

wej said...

of eagles blog

Anonymous said...

Loved your other stitches and love these frames.

Thanks so much


Judy

melliel said...

Thank you for the great stitches frames.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. these stitches are super!

Aliselle said...

Merci infiniment!... la brodeuse que je suis apprécie beaucoup ce joli cadeau...
Bonne journée
Amitiés de Lyon en France

deb said...

These are awesome. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Lige hvad jeg manglede...tusind tak!