Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, August 16, 2010

It’s sad, so sad…

…it’s a sad, sad situation! And I want to share my sadness with you - that’s what friends are for, right?

On Saturday night I was browsing around on my favourite sites to see what was new. And when I got to my absolute favourite site - Gunhild's - I got a very pleasant surprise. Loads and loads of new freebies - so I started downloading like a maniac. But when I got to the end the surprise shifted from pleasant to shocking… there was a notice of her retirement. I almost cried…

Gunhild’s site has been my haven for a long time now. The place where I could always go - not only for her great, great freebies, tutorials and tips but just as much for inspiration. If I got stuck in a project I could go to Gunhild and browse around and soon the ideas started coming. She has not created one single item that I didn’t love! On top of all that Gunhild is one of the very few fellow Danes in the scrapping world.

When all that is said, I must add that I TOTALLY understand (and respect) her decision. I know how time consuming this is and sometimes it’s a little like cheating on you family. So, Gunhild, I wish you all the best in the future and hope Svenning will be glad to have you back :o) And if you ever get the itch again know that you will be welcomed back with open arms…

I can not let a queen retire from her throne without some “noice” so I stayed up most of last night to make a tribute to Gunhild and all her wonderful work. Below you’ll find a load of stuff made from Gunhild’s material only (except from the bunny and penguin papers where I used a Delicious Scraps paper maker action). Please download as much as you like but also - go visit Gunhild’s treasure box of an archive before it’s too late. And don’t forget to write in her Guest Book!

Gunhild - if you didn’t catch the drift let me spell it out for you: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING - YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED! - og alt det bedste til dig og dine…



First you get some QPs. They are split up in separate zips for easier download.


Download Anemone QP
Download At the beach QP
Download Candy Man QP
Download Flower cluster QP
Download With all my love QP

Then some papers - click on image to download.

And finally the elements - click on image to download.


I will be back on Wednesday - if I’m not too sad… See you then?











6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

nine said...

Oh no! that is sad! Gunhild has been so generous and thoughtful and she will be so missed! that's so awesome you made all these goodies as a tribute to her! Thank you
XOXO Susie

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
I've been away from all kinds of technology these last few weeks and arrived on your blog because i wondered what meant "Tribute to Gunhild".
You're right, a lot of us are going to be more than sad...But she's leaving for a right reason, the one from the heart.
We'll have had the luck to find her on our path...
I don't need your creations but i wish to thank you very much for your very nice and hearty attitude.
C from Paris :)

JLS said...

You're tribute kit is adorable....and I've been lazy about getting Grunhild's generous pieces downloaded, better get to it. She is talented, as are you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebies!

Sylvia said...

Thanks for sharing of grunhild tribute!!!