Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Saturday, October 23, 2010

Damask Papers

I know it’s late so just a fast freebie…

Click on image to download.

I am in a very good mood today (must be the upcoming vacation!) so when after making the preview for today’s freebie I found a 5th paper, a pink one, I added it to the zip as an extra.

AND.. as these papers are 100% self-made I will let it be up to you how you use it - PU, S4H, S4O or CU - as long as you do not sell them as CU. This is NOT written in the TOU included so please make a mental note of it…

See you tomorrow?

3 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you for the papers! LOVE THEM!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anisah said...

Thanks so much! I just found your blog.

Anisah