Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, October 17, 2010

Free Sampler #4


The final of my four sampler freebies is made from my new paper pack, ”Madonna Sixtina PP”. You get 2 papers - 1 solid and one aged - as well as a label holder and label and I have chosen two of the seasonal colours for your.

Click on image to download.

If you would like the full paper pack it’s available for only $ 3.00 from my store @ Scrap it Sassy.

And don't forget the 3 other free samplers:










You know what? I will be back tomorrow! Yes, I have actually planned my other work so I can be with you for a few more days…

See you tomorrow?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Patti said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers!

starsunflowerstudio said...

Thanks for the share. <3 <3 <3