Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, November 5, 2010

I’m back

Wow! What a holiday…

I believe Rome is the most beautiful city in the world. And on top of that the weather was great, and the food was simply heaven. I could have stayed there forever! But all good things come to an end and here I am again back in “real life” trying to gather my thoughts and memories from the trip. I was right - Rome is an inspirational city and I am working hard to pass some of it on to you - but it takes time. So until I am done you’ll have to stay contend with the usuals…

Today’s A Little Bit Friday brings you a somewhat different alpha. I hope you can find use for it in some way.

Click on image to download.

Oh, by the way... Just because I had such a great time I decided to add 10 more days to my sale at Scrap it Sassy so you can still get 50% off until 12/11. Just click on ad to get there.
Have a great weekend - see you again very soon.



7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Welcome back Trine! Would love to see the photos you took and the scraps you'll make with them. :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this alpha...

Glynis said...

Thank you so much! Love this alpha.

Patti said...

Thanks for the fun alpha!!! I appreciate your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generosity. your alpha is really great!!