Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Bit BLACK Friday

Now that you are all digesting the turkey and the pumpkin pies and have spend all your money on the Black Friday sales maybe it’s time to realise that Christmas is next… So today’s Little Bit is two Christmas frames all ready to use with minimum work on your part.

Click on image to download.

Before I go I want to apologize for all the link mess and 4shared problems this past week. And thank you to those of you who made me aware of it. If you find any missing links or other problems on this blog, PLEASE leave a comment or email me and I will do my very best to fix it.

Have a great weekend! I hope to find time to drop by on Sunday (my birthday, yeahhh!) for a quick b-day freebie…

Oh, by the way - we are drowning in snow here in Copenhagen right now. It’s early but SO PRETTY! If I can’t have a white Christmas it’s OK with a white Birthday ;o)

See you soon?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merci pour ces cadres de noël, sympa de partager
Amicalement
Domi

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Patti said...

Thanks for the Christmas frames! Isn't it amazing that Chritmas is just around the corner!! Wow! How did THAT happen? Seems like last Christmas was only a month or two ago! Thanks again! I appreciate your generosity!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these frames...

Claudia van Schie (claudia_vanschie@hotmail.com) said...

Hi,

Thank you for these beautiful frames. I used one of them in a christmas LO. You can see it on my site
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com

Love from Holland, Claudia