Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, November 12, 2010

A Little Bit (Holy) Friday

With Christmas coming up one can’t help thinking about religion - religious or not. So instead of Christmas stuff this week’s A Little Bit Friday is of the Holy kind. And yes, of course you can make Christmas layouts with it… I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Click on image to download.

Credit: Most of the kit is self-made but the open medallion is taken from “Victorian Afternoon Add-On” by So Digitally Me.

Have a blessed weekend - and see you soon.

5 comments:

Carol said...

This is very nice. Thank you! :0)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful freebie!
Thanks a lot :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very, very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for "A Little Bit (Holy) Friday. God bless you. This will go on my angel Kelli's memorial Site. I'm so happy I found this site of yours. I miss my Kelli so much. Thank you again.

Patti said...

Thanks for the beautiful images! These will go great in my family scrapbook!! I appreciate that you share all of this with us!! THANKS! Hope you had a great vacation!!