Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank You!


Happy December - and a Merry Christmas…

I just wanted to say Thank You for all the Birthday Greetings I received on Sunday and Monday. It’s GREAT to have so many friends out there…

I had the most perfect birthday - surrounded by family and friends for a feast of cake and good cooking. Outside the snow was falling and inside hundreds of fairy lights and candles were shining. Oh yeah, I got some really great presents too…

As I mentioned about a week ago winter has arrived here in Denmark and it has been snowing on and off for about 2 weeks now. It’s COLD but so, so pretty. I have put in a few of my birthday pictures for you to see what I’m talking about.

Copenhagen is one big ice sickle and it has actually become quite dangerous to walk on the sidewalks as they have a tendency to fall down as soon as the sun appears.



The local kindergarten was out for a walk and they borrowed a tree from the Christmas Tree vendor on the square to dance and sing around - isn’t that just Christmas Spirit?


And just as the day ended and I thought it couldn’t get any more beautiful this was the view from my window.


As I said - a perfect day!

But I didn’t get you here just to hear about my birthday and the weather so here is a little freebie I made today using one of Cari Lopez’ beautiful leather books. Just for your information - the holly that will pretty up my preview for the rest of December is made by Pasko Creations.


If that is not enough I’ll be back tomorrow (or later today as it is now over midnight here) with A Little Bit Friday. See you then?

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this item...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely book - my little book worms are all in their 20's and 30's now and it will look more appropriate than most of the others I've found.

When we were living in Germany, we went to Berchtesgaden one week and they had TREMENDOUS icicles - 3 m and more. While we were in the hhotel, one broke off and went right through a VW Bug - I imagine that the insurance claim looked a little odd.

I'm glad your birthday was so beautiful
Perkypine

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

januk said...

Thank you for this beautiful book