Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This Christmas

Today I’m bringing you a QuickPage for your Christmas Memories. I have also included the cluster so you can choose your own background.

Click image to download.

As the next couple of days are dedicated to all the preparations for Christmas this may be the last post before Christmas. I can not promise you any postings for the next 4 days, but I CAN promise you that if any free time shows itself I will use it on you…

And please… remember my Christmas Card Competition! You have until 29th December to enter!

If we don’t meet before Christmas: I wish all of you and yours




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this cluster and QP. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Anonymous said...

Sending best wishes to you and your fanily for a very Happy Christmas.

I love "This Christmas" and appreicate your generosity


Judy

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Paulette said...

Thank you very much !
Paulette from Belgium

Glenda. said...

Thanks, it's lovely. Merry Christmas Trine.

Sylvia said...

Thankx for all of your beautiful freebies!