Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, May 21, 2010

"A Little Bit" Friday


It’s Friday again already? Well, you won’t hear me complain…

When I was trying to figure out what to make for you today, I noticed that I haven’t done more than a couple of frames. So it’s time for frames. And to stay in the mood of this week, I have made them In Full Bloom.

Yes, I know, I know… 3 frames are not “A Little Bit”. But I’m still learning the art of limitation, so give me time. I'm sure it's an easily forgiven flaw...


Enjoy your weekend and please come back here on Monday for something not yet decided, but good - I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done , thanks !

Glenda. said...

Thanks, they are gorgeous.