Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, May 2, 2010

Save the Word! - Day 4 (Final Day)




We have reached the final day of my Save the Word! Theme weekend, and today I promise to be lecture free. We are just here to have fun - it is Sunday after all…


The reading/writing freebies of today are:


An Alpha made with old newspaper buttons. But as well as a full alpha with upper and lower cases, numbers and symbols, you also get a little bonus pack of word buttons and a template to make your own word buttons. To ease download I have split it into to parts: Part 1 contains Upper cases, numbers and symbols, and Part 2 is the lower cases and word buttons.

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.





And finally I have (as usual) had some play time with my actions and made you some Nick-Nacks (a.k.a. elements) in form of tags, brads, clips, etc. to go with everything else from this weekend.


I hope this weekend has inspired you to read and write a little more - or at least given you some new tools and inspiration to create great layouts. Don’t forget to send me some of them for posting in Your Gallery!

I will be taking a few blog-free days but promise to be back with more goodies no later than Wednesday (maybe even sooner). See you then?








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Beautiful and useful elements for scrapbooking.

scraproo said...

Great sets! Thanks so much.

Glenda from Oz said...

Thankyou for being so generous. Love all your work.

iamb said...

Just bumped in to your site, love these things you made. Thank you SO much!!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Thank you very much for these very nice "Save the Word" embellishments !!
C from Paris :)

melliel said...

These are great. Thanks so much for sharing.