Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, June 18, 2010

Great News! - and A Little Bit Friday

I have news… GREAT NEWS! I can now officially put “Professional Designer” on my business card as Scrap it Sassy has been kind enough to take me in as a designer in their shop. Yes, that means I now begin to SELL my designs - for money…

In a couple of days you will be able to find me at SIS under my alter designer name:
I will let you know as soon as my products are online and hope you will drop by to check it out. But you can visit already - my new colleagues have lots of great stuff for sale - and ON sale. A click on the picture below will take you there.

I can almost feel your fear: “What’s so great about that? What about the freebies ?!?!?….”. No need to worry. I will still spoil you with freebies on a regular basis here at Nothing but Freebies. And maybe even more now as there will be Samples and Add-Ons to my For Sale Products for you my loyal friends.

But today is Friday and that means “A Little Bit” for you. As my planned freebie turned into a big kit yesterday I made something else for you: 8 leather tags. As we found out yesterday brown is THE summer colour these tags are of course… brown. I hope you like them.


Tomorrow I’ll be busy celebrating my mother’s 65th birthday but I might be able to squeeze in a freebie on Sunday. So please stop by.

See you then?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your designer status!!!

Eni said...

Congratulations!
it must have been a heavenly moment, when you have heard the good news!

Limarea said...

Congrats to you. and thank you for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your work. I'm so glad I found you. I'll be back.

MoosieD said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your "official" designer status - you must be so excited! And grateful thanks for the tags - they're awesome.

LYNNE said...

l am so nervous as well. l am a new designer on SIS after being a CT for quite a while...
Good luck to us both
Lynne
(Ashkenazi as CT)

LYNNE said...

good luck in your new venture...l amjust as nervous as l am a new designer for SIS after being a CT for quite a while..
Lynne
(Ashkenazi as CT)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Foxycrafts said...

Great news on your becoming a designer. Well done!

Lovely tags. TFS.

Love Joan xx