Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, June 11, 2010

A Little Bit Friday - Make it pretty…

I’m so glad I started the A Little Bit Friday thing… Because this week has been busy, busy, busy and I haven’t had much time to make your freebies. But I can always squeeze in a little bit - for you.

This week’s ALBF is made with one single purpose: To pretty up your layouts. How you choose to do it is all up to you but I have made you some borders, separators and ornaments to help. They are all antique bronze and even though it’s not the same style as last week’s tag frames they go quite good together.


Have a VERY good weekend and please come back on Monday for more goodies…

4 comments:

melliel said...

Thank you for the lovely freebies!

jjscrapper said...

Thanks, these are very nice. The weekend is good already.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you, these elements are lovely...

solange said...

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful freebies.