Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, June 25, 2010

A Little Bit Friday 07

Another week went by and it’s Friday again. Today’s “Little Bit” is 5 sponged flowers - red, orange, yellow, pink and white - for adding summer and colour to any layout. I hope you can use them.


I don’t think I will be posting any freebies until Monday, but who knows…? I have been known for getting serious creativity attacks during the weekend.

Whatever happens I want you to have a wonderful midsummer weekend. I’ll see you again Monday at the latest.






3 comments:

lawyerlyn said...

nice flowers, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these sponged flowers...